WICOP2 with its small form factor provides market leading color uniformity, cost savings at the fixture level with high lumen density and allows design flexibility.
◆ High Lumen Density
- Reduces number of LEDs and PCB size
- Enables design freedom with its small form factor
- Achieves significant cost savings at the fixture level
◆ Up to 2,500 lm/$
- Can provide up to 2,500lm/$ which is 50% higher value compared to High Power 3535 package
◆ Excellent Reliability
- While common chips for High/Mid-power go through multiple thermal interfaces between the chip,
package and PCB, WICOP enables thermal characteristics with a direct thermal path to the PCB.
(Thermal Resistance RthJ-S: 3.0K/W)
◆ Market Leading Color Uniformity
- Market leading color uniformity with wide viewing angle